Bartley House Publications (BHP) has identified business goals which shall be foundational to the company. These five goals were designed to accomplish BPH’s mission statement and in keeping with meeting the needs of three primary constituencies: customers, employees, and owners. These goals are:
- BHP shall increase revenue by setting and achieving sales quota, focus on increasing customer renewal rates, and partnering with new authors who support our philosophical statement.
- BHP shall build amazing online published products that enhances the Christian life style, relationships, disciple making and global ministry.
- BHP shall increase profits through increased productivity, reduced deliver rates and become more efficient with product costs.
- BHP shall focus upon increasing the number of happy customers by maintaining an efficient customer ordering system, maintain new quality materials which increase online customer visits, and by listening to customer observations and recommendations and understand their pain points and expectations.
- BHP shall support community affairs by sponsoring charitable events and donate employee hours to a cause.
- BHP shall support a strong Christian culture by providing free or low cost materials and training programs.